Terms & conditions
1.1 Costa Golf only accepts bookings for lead bookers aged 18 and over.
1.2 An agreement is concluded between you and Costa Golf when you have received a confirmation - also invoice - by e-mail.
1.3 You must check our confirmation sent by e-mail for correctness.
2.1 If, after the conclusion of the agreement, you wish to make changes to the agreement, Costa Golf is not obliged to comply with them. If a change is made, Costa Golf reserves the right to charge change costs, which amount to at least € 20.
3.1 All prices stated on this website are subject to changes and/or errors.
3.2 If the price in a booking does not correspond to the actual price, the customer will be informed of this within 72 hours by telephone or e-mail. In that case, the booking can be canceled by both the customer and Costa Golf. No cancellation costs will arise from this. No rights can be derived from the booking made.
3.2 Any discount promotions do not apply to existing/already made bookings.
4.1 Within 8 days after reservation you must pay 20% of the total travel sum. Eight weeks before the arrival date you must pay the remaining 80% of the travel sum. Rental cars and flight tickets that we have reserved for you must be paid immediately.
4.2 When booking within eight weeks before the arrival date, the entire amount must be paid within 8 days.
4.3 If you leave before the agreed departure date, no refund will be given.
4.4 When the payment term has expired, Costa Golf has the right to cancel the reservation and to release the accommodation for rental to others.
4.5 Costa Golf has the right to dissolve the agreement without the need for notice of default or court intervention, if:
- the total rent has not been paid at the start of the rental period;
- the deposit has not been paid at the start of the rental period;
- you, as a tenant, leave the rented property prematurely;
- you as a tenant fail to occupy the rented property on the day of commencement of the rental period before 6 p.m., without being informed that you will occupy the rented property later during the rental period.
4.6 If payment is made by credit/debit card, 1.5% bank / processing costs will be charged.
5. Changeover Days:
5.1 You can occupy the accommodation from 3 p.m. on the day of arrival. On the day of departure, you must vacate the accommodation before 11 a.m.
6. (Household) regulations applicable when using holiday accommodations
6.1 All guests must adhere to the rules established by the resort, park or management organization, which are laid down in, among other things, the park or management regulations. In case of violation of the regulations and/or failure to follow the instructions of the staff, Costa Golf has the right to remove you immediately from the accommodation and from the resort or park, without refund of the rent or part thereof. .
6.2 Costa Golf reserves the right to make changes to the layout and opening times of the park's facilities. For necessary maintenance, you will allow work to be carried out on the accommodation or other facilities during your stay without being entitled to compensation.
6.3 Costa Golf (or the manager on site) has the right of access to the rented property at all times.
6.4 As a tenant, you are not allowed to hand over the rented property to third parties for rent and/or use, nor allow more people to spend the night in it than stated when booking and stated on the confirmation. If the stated number is exceeded, Costa Golf has the right to dissolve the agreement.
6.5 You as a tenant will only use the accommodation as a holiday accommodation.
6.6 The leased property is made available by handing over the keys. Payment must be made before the key is handed over. You are deemed to accept the leased property with the inventory contained therein in accordance with the inventory list, unless you have protested within four hours of occupying the leased property. The deposit paid by you will be returned after checking, after settlement of any costs incurred.
7.1 Pets are not allowed unless agreed in writing beforehand.
8. Force Majeure:
8.1 If the rented property is not available due to force majeure and/or other circumstances, Costa Golf is entitled to provide an equivalent replacement accommodation. In that case you will never be able to sue Costa Golf in court.
9.1 Costa Golf accepts no liability for theft (including theft from pool lockers), loss or damage of or to property or persons, of whatever nature, during or as a result of a stay in one of our parks/accommodations. Nor does Costa Golf guarantee that a stay in one of its parks/accommodations does not meet the expectations
10. Rules without cancellation insurance
10.1 If you cancel a trip, Costa Golf will charge you the following cancellation costs in addition to the administrative costs of € 25.00:
- 10% of the agreed travel sum, in case of cancellation from 14 days up to and including 30 days after receipt of the reservation confirmation.
- 30% of the agreed travel sum, in case of cancellation from 30 days after receipt of the reservation confirmation up to 42 days before the day of arrival.
- 60% of the agreed travel sum, in case of cancellation from the 42nd day (inclusive) until the 28th day before the day of arrival.
- 90% of the agreed travel sum, in case of cancellation from the 28th day (inclusive) to the 14th day before the day of arrival.
- 100% of the agreed travel sum, in case of cancellation from the 14th day (inclusive) until the day of arrival.
If the already paid part of the travel sum exceeds the amount due for administration costs and cancellation costs, a refund will be made.
It is exclusively reserved to the Costa Golf management to deviate from the cancellation conditions in specific cases.
Please note: any costs incurred for airline tickets, car rental, etc., outside the agreed travel sum, are excluded from reimbursement.