Below you will find information you should consider when you book your accommodation, packages and green fees. Feel free to contact us if you have any further questions:

Your booking
After completing your booking we will send you a confirmation email with the invoice and directions to your destination attached. 30% of the total amount plus the reservation fee must be transferred within eight days. The remaining 70% of the total balance must be paid at least two months before the start of your holiday.

Last minute bookers: The total amount must be transferred before arrival.

Reservation fee
To keep our prices as low as possible, we don’t charge the administrative costs per person but per booking. Regardless of the number of people, the administrative costs are £20 per booking.

Note: The administrative cost will be waivered by using a discount voucher. You can obtain a voucher by subscribing to our newsletter.

Green fees
No administrative costs will be charged for booking single green fees or green fee packages. Non-members of the Spanish Golf Federation may have to pay a surcharge on green fees for additional insurance. This fee must be paid locally to the caddy master. Some golf courses charge a dynamic green fee. The price of the green fee may then deviate from the quoted price at times during the golf day.

Security Deposit
All accommodation (except hotels) require a standard refundable deposit of £150 unless otherwise stated. The deposit is paid directly when receiving the keys. On the day of departure, upon inspection of the property and after returning the keys, the deposit will be refunded.

Unless stated otherwise, you are free to choose your arrival and departure dates. The arrival and departure times are the same for all accommodations: Check in after 15:00 pm, departure before 11:00 am. Any deviation from these times can only be made in consultation with the administrator.

Flight tickets and rental cars
All tours and packages offered by Costa Golf are exclusive of flights and rental cars unless specifically stated and confirmed.

We will charge a cancellation fee when you cancel your holiday prior to travel. See the terms and conditions for further information. We recommend you to take out travel and cancellation insurance.