What if there are also non-golfers in my party?
In your quote request you can let us know how many golfers and how many non-golfers are in your party. We adjust our offer accordingly. If you don't play golf, you don't pay for it.

Do you also offer clinic trips for singles?
Yes. But please note: the prices of most clinic trips are based on a minimum of 2 participants. The prices for single travelers are therefore relatively high. In order to reduce the costs of the arrangement, we can put you on a so-called 'watch list'. On the basis of this list we complete already planned clinic groups. We will then keep you regularly informed of available places. If you book via the watchlist, you will receive an extra discount on the package. This discount can go up to €200.

Does Costa Golf also offer fully arranged group tours?
The golf course is an excellent place to network. Companies therefore consider it a great advantage if employees can play golf. Business and pleasure can be perfectly combined on the golf course. Costa Golf has extensive experience in organizing fully arranged group trips, such as staff outings and corporate events. We can even organize GVB clinics for large groups. We arrange accommodation, golf activities, but also meeting facilities, dinners, motivational training and transport. So feel free to contact us; we are happy to help you personally in putting together a tailor-made program.

Can I also pay with my credit card?
Yes, we accept payment by credit card with the exception of Amex and Diners.

Pay attention:
We are unfortunately forced to charge a surcharge of 1.5% for payments by credit card.

Will I receive a confirmation of my reservation?
Yes. After your reservation you will receive a confirmation and directions by e-mail. Have you not received a confirmation within three days of your reservation, or have you lost it? Please contact us by phone or e-mail.

Why can't I book directly online at Costa Golf?
All our trips are tailor-made. In principle, no wish is too crazy for us, we like to help you personally in putting together your ideal holiday. If we made online booking possible, we would only be able to offer standard trips. That would be at the expense of the quality of our trips.

Can I take out travel or cancellation insurance at Costa Golf?
We recommend that you take out travel or cancellation insurance with your own bank or insurance broker. Sometimes a cancellation insurance is part of a travel insurance with extensive coverage. Ask your bank or insurance broker for advice.

How do I get from the airport to my accommodation?
If you come by plane, renting a car is actually a must. This is possible via Costa Golf. There is public transport abroad, but the system is not always as intricate as in the Netherlands or Belgium. Fortunately, renting a car is relatively cheap. See also the page 'Car rental'.

From what time can I go to the booked accommodation?
As a rule, you can go to your booked accommodation from 15:00. Between 11:00 a.m. and 3:00 p.m. the accommodation must be made spic and span again. If the accommodation is already ready for use, you can usually use the accommodation from 12:00 or earlier. You can coordinate this with the reception upon arrival.

From what time do I have to leave the accommodation?
As a rule, you must vacate the accommodation before 11:00. If you have a late flight on your departure day, you can discuss with the reception whether you can use the accommodation for a little longer. In any case, you can temporarily store your luggage at the reception until departure.

I have booked an apartment. What about the deposit?
If you book a package with accommodation in an apartment, holiday home or villa, you will almost always have to pay a deposit on arrival. The amount of this deposit can vary between € 100 and € 150. With normal use of the accommodation, the deposit will be refunded in full at the end of the holiday.

What are essential costs?
Essential costs are charged if there are special wishes. Example: "I only want an apartment with a dishwasher." Or: “I absolutely want the same apartment that I had last year. Or: “I only want an apartment close to the swimming pool.” In these cases, we will do extra work for you to fulfill your wishes.

Can I also order 'separate' green fees? And how do I pay it?
Yes, you can also order 'separate' green fees. We reserve your tee times and confirm them by email. We will then send you the green fee vouchers by email. With regard to payment, we will send you an itemized invoice, which you can pay by bank transfer. Convenience serves people, doesn't it? Of course the payment must be received by us before you start. Note: Surcharge when paying by credit card is 1.5%

How do I request tee times?
On the golf courses and green fees page you will find a form in which you can indicate all your wishes. In it you indicate on which courts, number of players, date and time you want to start. We receive this form by e-mail. We will then respond immediately.

Will I receive a refund of the green fee(s) paid if I have to cancel?
Provided: We use a flexible attitude in the event of cancellations. But there are a few rules that must be respected with mutual leniency.

If you cancel 48 hours before the reserved starting time, you will receive a full refund of the paid green fee(s). A handling fee will be charged. € 4.50 per green fee deducted.

If you cancel within 48 hours before the reserved starting time, in principle the same lenient attitude applies, but we are dependent on the cancellation provisions at the various golf courses. In practice, the green fee(s) is refunded in almost all cases.

If you are not allowed to start due to weather conditions, you will receive a full refund of the green fee. However, you must keep the green fee voucher with a note from the caddy master. As soon as we have received the unplayed¨ voucher from you, a refund will follow. The rest applies worldwide. ¨No show on the same day have to pay¨.

What border documents do I need for Spain and Portugal?
You must be in possession of a valid passport or identity card.

If you have a non EU nationality or if you have a aliens passport or refugee passport, please contact the consulate or embassy of the country concerned!